Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

Lost user manual for image pro II elliptical trainer. Any

Customer Question
idea where I can find...
Lost user manual for image pro II elliptical trainer. Any idea where I can find one?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: lost in house....dont know when
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Can't find manual online
JA: The equipment expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/15/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , i`m Jack

Perhaps i can help you with this .

Could you look on the serial number sticker for the MODEL number , this could be near the main power switch at the base and/or where the power cord comes in ?

It varies depending on the models but this will be at the base anyway and on a sticker/decal

Sorry but that doesn`t give me the exact model number required for the manual , the " image pro II elliptical " is the serie ,not the model

Please look again for a sticker around the base with that info

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nope....not a sign of anything else apart from a bunch of Taiwanese patents, but no product number! I'm sure it's the only one they made though
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nope, not a sign of anything!

O.k then sorry but I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Perhaps someone here will have an idea

Good luck

Exercise Equipment Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there

Can you check my link please for this manual and tell me if it matches the unit you have

Click me to open

Please let me know

Richard, Customer Service