Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

Have a Model 4.2T Elite, it appears that the motor is burned

Customer Question
out. Have hit the reset...
Have a Model 4.2T Elite, it appears that the motor is burned out. Have hit the reset, plugged and unplugged the machine. It will turn on, the display comes up. There is no response on the belt, no sounds indicating engagement is being attempted.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/2/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 1 year ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
It's most likely the Motor control board not the Motor. When you press the start button what happens? Does it beep or do anything.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it beeps just as it always has and the display comes up.
OK then that's a bad Motor control board. You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician