Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

When turned on my treadmill gives me Err 133 on the screen :

Customer Question
When turned on my treadmill...
When turned on my treadmill gives me Err 133 on the screen
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have moved from one house to another and in the move the side bars had to be removed. They were reattached but are a bit "wobbly".
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fitness Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
5/26/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That error - presuming and guessing you to have a Pacemaster brand of machine - signifies ultimately that you probably dislodged a cable connector while moving the machine. Covers may have to be taken off, and the connector for a cable going to the motor controller board, and/or to the control console, will have to be re-seated.

If no looseness nor visible breaks nor damage to the wire harness going to the 'lower controller board' can be seen, then you may have some sort of damage that is not readily visible, that was done when the machine was moved. But let me know what happens after you re-seat connectors and examine wiring and cabling, after getting the outer cover pieces off the machine.

Also, please tell me what the machine's maker and model # *****

(Please rate my answer, if this answers your question adequately already. Thanks.)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Unfortunately I am unable to accomplish what you suggested. Are there service people in Little Rock AR who will come to your residence and work on the treadmill?

Yes, the Little Rock area will have servicers available.

But please tell me what maker (and if possible, what model #) your treadmill is, so that I can be sure to refer to you the appropriate servicers experienced in that brand of equipment.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

The maker and model of the machine that you are asking me about, will be on the manufacturer's label, usually found on a not-very-prominent part of the outer case, such as the back.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is other information asked for in regard to the treadmill: it is a Pacemaster silver select xp serial nbr 602 x 51153

Servicers for your Pacemaster treadmill might include the following, in your region of Arkansas:

Sears Home Services (they may say, when called, that they don't service your particular model... or not): (###) ###-####/p>

600 S. University Ave, Little Rock, AR

Fitness Repair Service

17200 CHENAL PKWY
Suite 300-117
LITTLE ROCK, AR###-##-####/p>

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Absolute Service205 Ray Rd.
Jacksonville, AR 72076

Phone:(###) ###-####br />http://www.absoluteservice.us***@******.***

Your Total Fitness Shop ( - start by asking whether they repair Pacemaster treadmills, to save some time perhaps.)

***** Little Rock, AR 72210

(###) ###-####/p>

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks. (-If these all cannot help you, there are others. Let me know if you need further help, advice, or referrals.)

Russell H., Service Tech