treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have a nautilus recumbent bike which has an odd behavior.

Customer Question

i have a nautilus recumbent bike which has an odd behavior. When I turn it on, the no matter how I program it the resistance continually goes from very easy to very hard, over and over
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I took the cover off I can see the little electric motor just cntinues to turn making the magnets move closer to the wheel and then further away over and over
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fitness Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: it like it is in a self test mode or something
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there