Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a crosswalk 400e treadmill the control panel doesnot

Customer Question
compute...
i have a crosswalk 400e treadmill the control panel doesnot compute
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

What is showing on the control panel?

Are you getting an error code?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No code

What is showing on the control panel?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It will not show a code just beep two times

Ok, so you are telling me the control panel is completely blank with nothing showing on the display at all?

You are my eyes and ears for this question so I need you to tell me what exactly you see and hear.
Please take a photo of the display and attach it here so I may see what is on the display?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I try to start it make a buz sound and some time nothing.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I press start it a buzz sound and sometime nothing. No code dosplayed
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nothing showing code.when i press the number7 button the treadmill starts and runs at that speed. the only way to stop i have to pull the red key.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i sent the pictures

If you have sent them by email I will not receive them.

Can you attach the pictures here, using the paperclip icon?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cannot send them
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can we solve this problem.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how can i get an error code

You do not have to get an error code, just let me know what is showing on the display when you use the machine - does it show the speed, etc?

A picture would really help.

You can email me directly at***@******.***

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician