Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I have a Impex Powerhouse /powerbooster 200lbs. and I need a

Customer Question

I have a Impex Powerhouse /powerbooster 200lbs. and I need a manaul and set up book.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to put this gym back together
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I can provide pictures of this unit set up, you can simply click on the main photo and bring it large screen, the link I am sending has pictures of every angle that shows how this unit is assembled. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Impex-Powerhouse-Gym-Powerbooster-200-lbs-Weights-Weightlifting-Bar-Home-Gym-/151748768983?nma=true&si=1FubrOwof7Ik1P1xlbuW7uUqT5s%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The units have a complete model number that if you can provide I may be able to locate a manual such as this: http://fitness.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/impex/mwm1558.html?p=11

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.