Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I recently bought a Nordic tract FS7i Trainer with the Ifit

Customer Question

Good Morning,
I recently bought a Nordic tract FS7i Trainer with the Ifit subscription for the screen displays. I can not get the screen to do anything but continue to try and load the ifit program. It seems like it is an android platform that a hard reboot might be a first step in trouble shooting, but I don't know how to do a hard reboot. Can you help, or do you have other ideas of what I can try? Thank you!! Bill
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bill, Im sorry to hear that its having trouble loading the Ifit.

Do the other functions of the treadmill work ok?

Also how are you trying to do this? As per the manual?

And have you tried to unplug the unit for 30 full minutes, that will cause a reset.

Let me know how this all goes.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Micheal,Thanks for the quick response. The manual does give real options for trouble shooting. I did unplug the machine for about 40 minutes. It is still stuck on a cycle of trying to display the ifit opening program. No functions are available at all on the screen. The machine is a couple months old.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will rate on your next reply. Any thoughts?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi You can rate with confidence and thank you,

The problem it sounds like main console has failed ;(

but this one since it is so new is fully covered under the warranty. You shoudl call the phone # ***** the manual and on the warranty card for assistance. They will probably offer to send a repairman to replace that part and its a good thing because that part is expensive.

I wish I had better news for you on this i really do.

Please rate my service thus far.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael