Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I need a user manual track treadmill exp 1000

Customer Question

I need a user manual for Nordic track treadmill exp 1000
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the lost manual.

May I ask if an electronic (PDF) version of the manual will work for you?

If so, may I ask if this is a "standard" EXP1000 (model NTTL09990) OR the "xl" model (model NTTL09710)? You may find one of these models printed on a "sticker/label" along one of the bottom rails of the unit.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see you MAY have opened a new question - instead of replying back on this page (the question page).

Please come back to this page so that we can communicate here.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the only other info I can find is 5,6,74,453 space saver
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again - thanks for coming back here and responding.

OK - let me give you links to BOTH of the manuals, so you can have both, just in case one does not match (they look very similar).

NOTE: You should be able to click the links and the manuals will download to your computer. These types of downloads USUALLY go into a default "download/document" folder on your computer, so you may have to find them and click on these to see them. And you should be able to print them - once you have them on your screen.

Standard Model:

>> Click Here<<

XL Model:

>> Click Here<<

Please try those links and let me know if you can see the downloads happen, and can then find the files and display them.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)