Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Have 450 EX cover off fuse good have power treadmill works…

Customer Question
Have 450 EX cover off...
Have 450 EX cover off fuse good have power treadmill works fine just no track display change comes on does not change as you use it .The magnent is aligned with motor wheel.Please advise for next step.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Guys ,I figured out the problem my reed switch was worn out i just ordered a new one for $11.17 should have it by friday. Maby ,I can use your service another time.
3/7/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently found a solution yourself.

If the reed switch you found was that which senses number of revolutions of the machine's parts, then I would think your treadmill would show an error code. You may also have a defective console.