How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Category: Exercise Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
Type Your Exercise Equipment Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The left arm completely detached from upper area near

Customer Question

The left arm completely detached from upper area near console two small circle pieces broke off do you know what the names of the parts that hold the arm in place are called?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I believe that the one piece is a washer. It's on a Nordictrack elliptical
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ASR 630
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm confused with this site is anyone going to answer the question?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

I am. That is why I introduced myself.

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

You can find the replacement part on the page I am about to provide yo you. When you get to the page, click on the link to the exploded parts diagram. This will help you to find the broken part. When you identify it on the diagram, match the number on the diagram to the part on the main page. If you have any questions, let me know.