Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My Nordictrack X9i is stuck at an incline. The moment I turn…

Customer Question
My Nordictrack X9i is stuck...
My Nordictrack X9i is stuck at an incline. The moment I turn on the main switch, the incline motor will run and keep on running while the incline stops at the highest level. Any suggestions? I have tried the calibration but the motor keeps on running.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
2/21/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hello Armando,

The incline motor sensor is suspect if the motor keeps running.

Check that it has not fallen out of place or been moved somehow.

If it is in the correct position then it may have failed and will need to be replaced.