Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have T101 treadmill and it stops with error7. We had just…

Customer Question
I have T101 treadmill and...
I have T101 treadmill and it stops with error7. We had just lubricated the belts
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
2/21/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

E7 indicates a possible fault with the incline.

To fix this, press the Stop and Incline(up) buttons together and hold them in for 20 seconds.

Your treadmill should start to incline upwards. Once fully up, take out the safety key and restart the treadmill. Now put the safety key back in and the problem should be fixed.

Hi Pete,
I tried the treadmill today and after 20 minutes it stopped with error 7.
What can I do now? I did what you advised me to do
Thank you

If you keep getting error 7 even after performing the reset I mentioned then there is likely a fault with the incline mechanism and it will require a repair.

Let me know your zip code and I can advise on your nearest repairer.

My zip code 95208
Sorry. 95209

In your area, you can contact ClubCare Inc:

431 N Buchanan Cir, Pacheco.
Tel:(###) ###-####/p>