Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Lifefitness tr 9100 speed control error 28
, my

Customer Question
Hi ***** *****. lifefitness...

Hi ***** *****. lifefitness tr 9100 speed control error 28

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Hi matthew my lifitness treadmill don't work i want fix it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
2/20/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Matthew, Technician replied 2 years ago
Matthew
Matthew, Technician
Experience: 20+ years in Electronics, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Customer Service, Quality Control, Document Control, and Maintenance w/ 10+ in fitness equipment. All brands/models

Hello, and thanks for requesting me. They tend to refer to Error 28 as a "speed control error code," so in order for me to troubleshoot and brainstorm, I need you to please answer me the following questions. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of the issue. Feel free to give brief answers:

1) How long have you had the treadmill?

2) Has it been in storage or not used for a while, or you've been using it and the error just showed up?

3) Where exactly do you have it plugged in, and it is on a 15-20 Amp dedicated outlet/circuit?

4) Did the issue just start, or has it happened before?

5) Does the error happen after a workout, or even before you start it up and does no even run at all?

These will help tremendously.

4)

I would suggest you go into service/diagnostics mode

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician