Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Pro form wind cycle upright whirlworking meter stop

Customer Question
pro form wind cycle upright whirlworking meter stop
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
2/19/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try removing the batteries, and leaving the machine for overnight. Then put the batteries back in and try the machine again.

Then try cleaning the terminals in the battery compartment, after removing the batteries, first by rubbing off with a fresh pencil eraser, then by wiping the terminals off with cotton swabs moistened in rubbing alcohol, then letting them dry off for 5+ minutes with the battery compartment door open. After that, you may try turning the machine On again.

How old is the machine? How did the problem start, i.e. was it after a period of disuse, of after storing the machine awhile, or after it was moved, etc.?