Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

How do I remove side shields on wheel of nordictrack e7 AV

Customer Question

How do I remove side shields on wheel of nordictrack e7 AV front drive
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You start with taking the top cover off that wheel piece. Then, and this is the trick - the rest of that piece separates into two. There are screws on the bottom holding them together. Once the are separated, the rest will be easy - you will now have access to the screws holding the panels on from the inside. I am sending you a link to the exploded parts diagram so you can see it more easily. Let me know if you still have questions, though.

http://bitli.es/lC8K2u