Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My name is ***** ***** and my healthrider r65 control panel…

Customer Question
Hi! My name is...

Hi! My name is ***** ***** and my healthrider r65 control panel lights up but does not respond to buttons. I have removed the panel, taken out and put back in the ribbons as instructed but that did not work. There is an empty black plug in the back panel. Could that be the issue?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

After removing the back panel, there are several wires hooked up from the front console. There is also a small black plug next to the wires that are hooked up. There is noting plugged into it. Should there be?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
2/14/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

If you haven't already done so, you should check that all ribbons and plugs are securely attached, and none of the ribbons or wiring is damaged.

If all seems ok, then the next step is to try fitting a replacement console.