Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My golds gym treadmill wont come on It has never acted like…

Customer Question
Hello My name is*****...

Hello My name is***** golds gym treadmill wont come on It has never acted like it was having problems HAvent used it in two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It just won't turn on I unplugged it and reset it for 5 minutes and plugged it back up and nothing happens The screen is blank and the treadmill isnt making any noises

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
2/13/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

Some testing will be required on the power supply circuitry.

Reply back and let me know if you have a voltmeter and you are able to do some electronic testing yourself; or let me know your zip code if you are looking for a repairer in your area?

Thanks!

Pete.