Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a M400 that was purchased at X-Sport Fitness,

Customer Question
Merrifield, (Strawberry Lane, Merrifield, VA...
I have a M400 that was purchased at X-Sport Fitness, Merrifield, (Strawberry Lane, Merrifield, VA 22042 on 7/10/2015).
I can not get my M400 will not take a electric charge. The plug is put into the watch and the wall plug is attached to a wall electricity outlet. No charge is registering on the watch ( battery icon) to indicate a charge is being accepted by watch. What can I do????
Harold corley(###) ###-#### ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/29/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Harold,

First, the cable may be faulty. Try using a replacement charging cable.

If the M400's battery still won't store a charge then the battery may have failed.

It will need to be replaced.

Let me know how it works out.

Pete.