Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I'M ***** *****
, I HAVE A LIFE FITNESS X5. IT IS A…

Customer Question
I'M ***** ***** ...

I'M ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I HAVE A LIFE FITNESS X5. IT IS A OLDER MODEL WHEN I PLUG IT IN THE SCREENS LIGHT UP AS NORMAL AND THE GO OUT AND A LF FLASHES ACROS ONE SCREEN TO THE NEXT,

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
THE MODEL IS (X5-XXOX-0101) SER.#(206291009) AND IT SAYS IT IS CLASS H ON THE TAG
1/28/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

There may be a loose wiring connection inside the console, so check that all connections are secure first.

If they are ok then the console itself is suspect and will need to be replaced.