Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My old (25+years) Nordic sport ski machine no longer changes…

Customer Question
My old (25+years) Nordic sport...
My old (25+years) Nordic sport ski machine no longer changes resistance. The adjustment is not mechanical. There is a little knob on the battery operated panel. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/23/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

They made several different style skiers with different types of resistance. But you can still get the parts for most of them. I'm going to give you a link to the page with the parts - you may recognize which belongs to the machine you have. There was a mechanical component to each of them, even if servo controlled. I would check that first:

http://bitli.es/V4U0FE