Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a proform zt3. I moved it from the basement to the

Customer Question

Hi I have a proform zt3. I moved it from the basement to the upper floors for my mom and now it's not working. If I plug in the safety key, immidieatly I hear the motor want to start on its own and the only thing that comes on the menu is a blinking square followed by 2 lines. "Square - -" I'm able to go to the calibration through the menu and even when the calibration and I start to press the +speed button, it runs fine all the way to max speed and back. But when I unplug it and plug it back it does the same thing, plug in key, motor sounds like it wants to start on its own, nothing on display except square dash dash. Some info or advice much appreciated. Thank you
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sal,

One of the cables may have come loose during the move.

You will need to open up the console and casing, and check the wires for any loose connections.

Remove the connections and re-fit them back in place to ensure they are securely attached.

Let me know how you get on..

Pete.