Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Hai my name is miha, I need to purchase a spare part master

Customer Question

Customer: hai my name is ***** ***** need to purchase a spare part for strength master treadmill
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am looking for connector at main board type of it hads number S/N(###) ###-####
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Exercise Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure but I am based in europe
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Serial numbers do not identify boards nor connectors in the least. Please tell me the part #, or at least some description of the part in question.

Also be sure to tell me what the Model Number of your Strength Master treadmill is. Model series of StrengthMaster machines include

MX series

MI series

LOHAS series

MF series

TM series.

StrengthMaster parts are available from various sources... if you have a Used, or fairly old, treadmill model, or a model not listed above, then you may have to go with the Used Parts market, which is rather uncertain to yield good results.