J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

, My Octane Q47ce says Error 31. Do you know what I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Powell
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Octane Q47ce says Error 31. Do you know what I should do about this?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Exercise Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi are you able to take the top cover off the machine? You will need to Accessories the circuit board to figure out what the problem is

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not right now can I call you when my husband gets home to work on it?
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

Sure there should be an option on the page for phone call request

Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

I'm around until about 10pm eastern time

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done with this! I have called a repair person. Do not charge me again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You really don't want me to rate your service.
I know that you are in this to make money but when it doesn't work out, and you are not able to provide the service requested, (for whatever reason). You should not continue to charge me as if you provided a service to me. Do not send this RATE MY SERVICE again, or I will rate your service with my true feelings. You provided me with nothing.
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

Well first off it's 100% money back if not satisfied. Just Email customer service. You never gave me the chance to diagnose the machine. You just need to remove 2 screws and unplug a wire to figure out what part needs to be replaced. It's the stride Motor or lower board.