John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My Nordic track 900c is in a steep incline. I cannot seem to

Customer Question

My Nordic track 900c is in a steep incline. I cannot seem to get it to go down. Tried the recalibration procedure listed and it does not change the incline. Is there anything else to try?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please try the recalibration method again, as stated below (in case your procedure was different):

Hold down the Stop button and the Speed increase button, insert the key into the console, and then release the Stop button and the Speed increase button. Press the Stop button and then press the Incline increase or decrease button. The treadmill will automatically rise to the maximum incline level and then return to the minimum level. This will recalibrate the incline system. If the incline does not calibrate, press the Stop button again, and then press the Incline increase or decrease button again. When the incline is calibrated, remove the key from the console.

If that doesn't work (or it is the same procedure you already tried), and if the unit is out of warranty, I recommend to have it checked by Sears Home Repair Service, even if you have not bought it from Sears. As this is probably an issue with the motor I suggest to have it checked by a technician with experience fixing these units.

1- In order to request an appointment you can click here===> Repair Appointment <=== Click Here

2- Then click "Schedule a repair"

3- At the bottom, please select "Treadmill"

4- Enter zip code, brand, nature of problem warranty status, then click Next. For Brand choose "Nordictrack".

5- Click Next and follow the prompts.

Or just call 1-***-***-****

They will tell you what's wrong with the unit and give you an estimate to repair it.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====