Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

Nordictrack freestride f57i handle buttons, console buttons

Customer Question
and fan are not responding...
Nordictrack freestride f57i handle buttons, console buttons and fan are not responding. The touch screen is on and is responsive but the rest of the machine is not responding.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Peter,

This problem may be due to a loose wiring connection from the console to the rest of the machine -

try unplugging each connection one at a time and firmly securing it back in place, whilst the machine is turned off.

Let me know if that allows the buttons and fan to respond again.

Pete, Electronic Engineer