Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I need a speed sensor tx335
, its a sportscraft model

Customer Question
Customer: i need a speed...
Customer: i need a speed sensor for a tx335
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its a sportscraft model 04005 and the speed sensor is broken
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Exercise Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
are you having any luck
11/27/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Given that the T335 is discontinued by the manufacturer, you may have to mend the broken speed sensor wheel - as so many others have had to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohCejiZ64-g

which shows such a sensor wheel after it has been mended.

Russell H., Service Tech