Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have a Proform Crosswalk fit 415. The belt is riding over

Customer Question

I have a Proform Crosswalk fit 415. The belt is riding over the side rail at the right front and touching the side rail on the left rear. How do I straighten it?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. If the walking belt is off-center, first remove the key and UNPLUG THE POWER CORD. If the walking belt has shifted to the left, use the hex key to turn the left idler roller screw clockwise 1/2 of a turn; if the walking belt has shifted to the right, turn the left idler roller screw counterclockwise 1/2 of a turn. Be careful not to overtighten the walking belt. Then, plug in the power cord, insert the key, and run the treadmill for a few minutes. Repeat until the walking belt is centered.

That screw is at the very back end of the treadmill, to the side of the belt.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already done all that because that is what the user's manual said to do. It did not work
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, does it seem to move the belt at all? Even a little bit? Is the tension on the hex screw loose or tight?