Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a Stairmaster 4000 PT in our vacation home that has

Customer Question
been sitting in a corner...
I have a Stairmaster 4000 PT in our vacation home that has been sitting in a corner unused for 15 years .A tech came by our area of the Florida panhandle from Tampa I believe at that time for routine maintenance .Is that kind of service available any more from anyone ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
7/11/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi good afternoon. What you need as a simple basic service and its good to have this done periodically.I would recommend Sears home service for this check up and lube. They are very good with this type of work and can tune it up and check important parts to be sure nothing is wearing out and make sure the unit wont require expensive service later on.I have listed a phone # ***** you to get you started in the right direction.Please give them a call and schedule the service on your treadmill.Here is their website: http://www.searshomeservices.com/treadmill/repairAnd here is their phone contact information.Sear Home Service: 1-***-***-****.Please rate my service before closing this page and have a wonderful weekend!There is no additional cost to rate!Thank youTech Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician