Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Pro Form 765 CD Interactive TrainerWhen I insert the electrical

Customer Question

Pro Form 765 CD Interactive Trainer
When I insert the electrical plug into the electrical outlet the control module lights up momentarly and then goes dark. I have just moved it from another location.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think that, since it has just been moved, you should check all connections, from one part to another of the machine, and also between parts of the machine.
Especially if a connection is wiring or cable, you should re-seat the connection, that is to say, undo it, then re-connect it firmly.
I advise this, because it sounds as if the console is trying to initialize and is failing to find some or all of the treadmill, and therefore powers itself Off again almost at once. So then you would get better results if the console were connected, and fully connected.
(But keep in mind: the faulty connection may not be between the console and the rest of the machine, but also could be anywhere else.)
Let me know how it goes, please. Thanks.