Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We have a vision fitness T9350 and just began using it again…

Customer Question
we have a vision fitness...
we have a vision fitness T9350 and just began using it again after 8 years of non use. The belt now has a ripple and begins to rub - what can we do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
7/2/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years. replied 2 years ago
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
You can have it repaired by "Sears Home Services" even if you have not bought the unit there. Please call them at 1-***-***-****, or you can schedule the appointment online clicking here ===> http://www.searshomeservices.com/shs/repair/schedule-local-repair
However if you feel like you are able to replace the belt, you can buy it from here ===> http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/equipment/Select/8252/Vision-Fitness/T9350-TM42
However, I honestly recommend a technician to come to your place and fix it for you, as another piece may be causing the belt issues.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
====