Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Thoughts on how to clear a E5 message on T9450HRT vision fitness

Customer Question

thoughts on how to clear a E5 message on T9450HRT vision fitness treadmill that was working fine until the emergency stop (magnet) was used
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael a Treadmill expert and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your treadmill?
Also have there been any power surges or outages recently?
If not, this just means that the elevation is out of range. It probably lost its signal when you moved it. The way to fix this is to recalibrate it. The E5 error code indicates the electronics on your treadmill require calibration. Recalibrate the treadmill to fix the problem.
If that works, please rate kindly otherwise hold off and reply to me for additional information;-)