Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Nautilus EV718...it will start and run a program,

Customer Question
but lately, as the programing...
I have a Nautilus EV718...it will start and run a program, but lately, as the programing is going to increased loads, it will lock up and stop....power is still on and it resets, but this is happening more frequently
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
6/7/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years. replied 3 years ago
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
With regular use, it is advise that your Nautilus® Elliptical Trainer be inspected and internally cleaned by an authorized Nautilus® service technician. The service technician should remove the machine’s shrouds and inspect the drive belt, bearings and roller wheels for damage and wear.
This device comes with frame lifetime warranty, and 4 years for all other mechanical and electrical parts. Please call to make and appointment and have your machine checked and repaired, you can call at 1-***-***-****
====
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!