Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Eric you were finding a installation manual Avanti

Customer Question
Hi Eric you were finding...
Hi Eric you were finding a installation manual for an Avanti GEXM1800 gym machine and I am after the same manual. Did you find one and if you did can you send me a copy please. I am also in Australia. Thanks Martin
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
5/21/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: Freddy M., Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
To get a copy you need to request it directly from Avanti here: Click Here
I suggest asking for the service manual as well in case anything ever happens to it.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Avanti.
.