Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a NB 9000 elliptical machine that reason is

Customer Question
I have a NB 9000...
I have a NB 9000 elliptical machine that for some reason is not working now. It turns on, but when I start using it it does not show any progress. As soon as it is turned on, it makes a noise. I opened it up and I see a part that somewhat "skips" and makes that noise. I can take a video/ if needed
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
5/15/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Hi there,
The part that is skipping may need lubrication or replacing.
Please attach a photo or send me a link to a video so I can advise further.
Pete, Electronic Engineer