Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a nordic track sv7 front wheel the main chip in the

Customer Question
console is dead I sent...
i have a nordic track sv7 front wheel the main chip in the console is dead I sent it to the running machine doctor he can not find the part it stopped being made 3 years ago . So I have a spotless trainer with no brain NT did not want to know and advised TIP IT .Very pi--ed Paul. If you have a solution Iwill love you for ever.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
5/3/2015
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I think you will have to decide betweenA. replacing the consoleB. throwing away the whole machine, orC. looking for a console available cheaply (or cheaply as part of a whole machine of this model with other defects than the console, to get the console from at a hopefully reduced price... unlikely as that is or may be). If you want the whole console (option (A)), then go to this pagehttp://www.ereplacementparts.com/nordictrack-238773-front-drive-elliptical-parts-c-147683_148063_148098.html or to this page specifically: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/console-p-887968.html?osCsid=fph4k8c47l39epn2hnhoiv3725
Russell H., Service Tech