Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

image 10.6q treadmill e2 error code

Customer Question
image 10.6q treadmill e2 error code
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/5/2012
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 5 years ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
You will need to check the speed sensor for proper alignment, cleanliness and function. it should be located near the front roller or mounted on the motor. It should be within a credit cards width of the magnet or 3 credit cards width of the toothed wheel. You can test these manually by turning the walk belt by hand and look to see if there is a blinking LED light on the motor control board. If there is the sensor is working and if there isn't the sensor needs replaced. If the sensor is good do the following:

Remove the Motor cover and do the following:

# XXXXX a 12-18 volt dc battery fully charged(like one from a cordless drill)
# XXXXX sure it is fully charged, because it won't work if not
# XXXXX the + and - to the motor red is + and black is -
# XXXXX the motor turns slowly your motor is ok, if not the motor is bad and would need replaced
# XXXXX the motor is ok then your motor controller(the board with the metal) is malfunctioning and would need replaced.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician

It was the Motor board, Rec'd board yesterday treadmill is fixed, your info was wright on.

Great, I'm glad you got it fixed.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician