Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

im getting an error code 31 on a Pacemaster Proselect - can…

Customer Question
i'm getting an error code...
i'm getting an error code 31 on a Pacemaster Proselect - can you identify the problem and a solution?

thanks

drm
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/7/2012
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 6 years ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
There is a problem with the optical sensor on your treadmill. Look at your motor and there is a disc with holes in it mounted to the motor. On top of the motor there is a sensor where the disc passes through. The problem could be the bracket is bent or the disc is dirty. Also make sure the disc is passing straight through the middle of the sensor. If neither is the case contact pacemaster and order a new sensor. The sensor is around $25.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician