Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

i have an elliptical trainer item # X985 and a small part from…

Customer Question
i have an elliptical trainer...
i have an elliptical trainer item # XXXXX and a small part from the back of the wheel where I plug in the small end of the adaptor is missing. This small part looks like its meant to be screwed on, I think its the part that holds in the adaptor
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
6/28/2010
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 8 years ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
What is your question? Also who is the manufacturer?

Edited by treadmilltech on 6/28/2010 at 11:44 PM EST
the small part i am missing can i get from you? i think the manufacturer is Pro Gym Co. Ltd
I am not permitted to sell you anything but there are a few wesites that may have the part you are looking for. treadmilldoctor.com and fitnessrepairparts.com both may be able to match one up for you. They may not have the complete harness but if they have the plug you can wire it in. Your power input may have pushed in or broke. If you remove the plastic covers you should be able to see what happened and how it attaches.