Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

How good is the versaclimber compared to other machines for…

Customer Question
How good is the versaclimber...
How good is the versaclimber compared to other machines for fat loss and getting in shape? I have limited floor space. Where can I get a used 108h model for around $500-$700 including delivery.?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
6/27/2010
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 8 years ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
They work very well for weight loss and for getting in shape. The cheapest I have found is on eBay. There is one for $499 but it is local pick-up unless you live in the Charlotte,NC area. You did not give an address so I don't know if this will work for you or not. Let me know your location and I will keep looking.
I live in Fort Lauderdale FL.
The best deal I can find anywhere (I checked all my warehouses and personal links) is ebay if you are willing to pick it up. The closest to you is in clearwater the auction ends today in 11 hours. You would have to pick it up unless they would make other arrangements with you. The item number is XXXXX This is truly the best deal I have seen for one of these. It may be worth renting a uhaul and going to pick it up. It would probably still be in your price range even with the rental.