TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  20 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I have two pistols. 1 is identified with the number 13016011

Customer Question

I have two pistols. 1 is identified with the number 13016011 66 1966, has a star and characters which are probably Asian. The second is a CA Pistole Modell 27, serial number 62006. They came from my father and havent seen even range duty for at least 50 years. What can you tell me, Ms. Wilson?
JA: What would you like to learn about the pistol?
Customer: Are either of them collector's items, and do you the origin info on either one, possibly a value?
JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the pistol in?
Customer: I'd estimate the CZ as good, but the other I'm unsure of
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Firearms Appraiser should know?
Customer: .The one with the star may have an original holster. That's it.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 5 days ago.
Good morning. My name is Jim. Can you post photos of these guns here?