Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have to Colt handguns Single Action Army engraved somebody…

Customer Question
I have to Colt...

I have to Colt handguns Single Action Army engraved somebody told me to look up the serial numbers to see what year it was made who made the engraved ones

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

They are 357 Single Action Army never been fired I was told there 3rd generation Colts I don't know how much there were there have a lot of engraving on them all over

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

I have the serial numbers if that does anything or

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Firearms
6/1/2018
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 17 days ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

Hi my name is Jon. I will do my best to help. I would probably be able to tell you the year they were made and possibly more. Could you please send me the serial numbers and some photos?

Thank you,

Jon

TOM
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith