Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

What torx wrench sizes are needed to field strip a victory…

Customer Question
What torx wrench sizes...

What torx wrench sizes are needed to field strip a victory pistol 22 cal?

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Field strip 22 cal victory pistol. What size torx wrenches are needed?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

Unable to remove the torx head screw under the barrel.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Firearms
3/26/2018
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 4 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

Are you talking about the black screw in front of the trigger guard? Below the word Smith?

OK....that can be removed with an Allen wrench

asking for permanent fix, so it is easy to remove and put back and wont come loose.
What size???

Are you having trouble with upper and lower halves wobbling loose?

What size allen wrench????
upper and lower wpbbling also.
sorry, wobbling...

OK...I'm not sure what the size measurement is because I dont have an SW22 in front of me, but if you have an allen wrench set, you'll have the correct one.....The wobble is a common issue. Here's a video that shows it and a good fix - - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMT0_ecuHE

thanks

Did that answer your question satisfactorily?

I hope that this info has been helpful to you! If you don't need anything further, please remember to complete a positive rating with the stars located at the top of your Just Answer screen. That will then complete our session.

.Thanks!Jim

Hello again....I see that this question is still open in my queue and a positive rating has not been entered yet. If I have answered your question, please remember to complete a positive rating with the stars at the top of your Just Answer screen. That will then complete our session.

Thanks!

Jim