Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

What is the value of a Norwegian 45 caliber pistal with all…

Customer Question
What is the value...

What is the value of a Norwegian 45 caliber pistal with all parts having matching serial number and with the Norwegian armory msrkings?

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Year on the pistal is 1926

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

The pistal was stolen and it took me 18 months tocet it back. th gun was rusty and has broken grips I had the gun reblued and new grips put on it. the gunshop who did the work is lovated n basking ridge new jersey and is a very high end gunshop whose name escapes me..they did a superb job in the reconditiong and rebluing of the gun.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Firearms
3/21/2018
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant
Hi my name is Jon. Give me just a bit to review your question and I will get back with you shortly. Do you happen to have a picture of your pistol?

Can you tell me the serial number on your pistol please?