Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I’m looking for information about a series of golden guns…

Customer Question
I’m looking for information...

I’m looking for information about a series of golden guns I’ve only got the actual information on them one time many years. Ago and need a refresher course on these particular 22cal revolvers I was told there was only one made for each state they were gold on the barrel of the two I sAw there was a date the name of a state then after the states name a different date I was told this is just an example the first date stood for the date the state was founded the date after the states name meant something possibly the date it was colonized what can you tell me or feel safe saying the expert I talked to so long ago I said if that’s what they are shouldn’t they be in a museum this expert replied you would think so that’s all the expert would say about them I’ve searched the internet no luck I’m not exactly sure they were made by colt or rugar

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

No just would love to learn more about them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Firearms
Just cause you flash your job title that doesn’t bother me I’ve met good ones in my life and some really bad ones dirtier than year old panties hop you have all the info you need now glad to help
I’m not looking for conversations just the info I asked about only $5.00 better be the only thing taken off this card no free trial membership either
Alabama sure is beautiful isn’t she
Look either you know and won’t or supposedly can’t answer just say so and refund my money to my card it said quick responses I ain’t got forever I wond give a negative review look into it quickly I’m a man of my word
3/19/2018
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 4 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm one of the firearms experts here at Just Answer. Was someone already working on this for you? It appears that you were having a conversation with someone, but I don't see a reply from another expert here....