Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have a colt d a 32 s# 12615 how old is it thank. I have a…

I have a colt...

I have a colt d a 32 s# ***** how old is it thank

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

I have a colt d a 32 how old #12615

3/14/2018
Jon
Jon, Consultant

My name is Jon. I will be helping you with your question today. Give me just a few moments to review your information and will be right back with you.

Thank you,

Jon

It’s a Colt D A 32 pocket pistol. Do you have any idea of its age by the serial number and approximately what it’s value would be about?

Sure, Give me just a few moments.

Are you still there?

Yes, I am just typing up your answer

If you are new to Just Answer, please read this:

Once you have read the answer below, you will be prompted to provide a positive rating (on your screen now with the stars) for my efforts in answering your question.

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top right above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

It looks like you Colt .32 Pocket DA was made in the year 1899

Here are the values Colt .32 Pocket DA

Values below are listed by percentage of original condition. The prices listed are retail prices.You can usually expect 25%-30% less than retail when selling to a gun shop or re-seller. I would offer 25% less than the prices I have listed below.

100%:------$1,450

98%:-------$1,300

95%:-------$975

90%:-------$725

80%:-------$525

70%--------$400

60%--------$300

50%--------$250

40%--------$215

30%--------$190

20%--------$170

10%--------$165

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if I have answered your question.

If you need appraisals/estimates for anything else, please let me know.

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first. Please remember to rate this answer.

Sincerely,

Jon

Jon
Jon, Consultant