Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

Have you heard of a dart/arrow throwing pipe set? The pipe…

Have you heard of a...
Have you heard of a dart/arrow throwing pipe set? The pipe connects and disconnects at various places allowing different throwing angles and dart sizes. I’m looking at a one inch pipe machined in the middle so it can be two pipes or one and machined at 1-2 feet so there is a smaller section for shorter darts. It can double as a bow staff or two bars for defense.
3/10/2018
Big River Guns
Big River Guns, Federal Firearms Dealer

There is no such weapon variation that I am aware of. There is however an adjustable dart size Atlatl in which the dart itself can be made of pipe sections. This arrangement would give you a bow staff version but the dart would act as the bow staff and the thrower could also be used as a weapon thus giving you the "two bars" for defense. This type of Atlatl with modified length changes the angle and allows different size darts to be used. This is not a commercially available arrangement but can easily be made by modifying the instructions to use metal versus other materials from instructions such as these:

www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-a-Basketmaker-Style-PVC-Atlatl-and-Dar/

http://www.zikia.org/slideshow.php?whichpic_value=15

Big River Guns
Big River Guns, Federal Firearms Dealer
Thank You, that’s what I thought. I had thought of a sword/atlatle combination but the arrows fall off the side if not held just right. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️