Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have a question regarding my father's Remington Gamemaster…

Customer Question
Hi--I have a question...

Hi--I have a question regarding my father's Remington Gamemaster 142 (35) rifle as to year made & worth of it. On the left side of the barrel are the marks X U U and then a cross & on the rifle itself under the Remington name is ***** ***** number 75644

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

That's all--year & worth

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Firearms
3/9/2018
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 5 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Good afternoon. I am away from my resources at the moment, but I'll be happy to do some research on this tonight and get back to you if that is ok?

Can you double check the model number for me?