Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I am looking for a bolt assembly for a Remington Model 33…

I am looking for...

I am looking for a bolt assembly for a Remington Model 33 rifle.

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

That's all the info I have.

2/23/2018
Jon
Jon, Consultant

If you are new to Just Answer, please read this:

Once you have read the answer below, you will be prompted to provide a positive rating (on your screen now with the stars) for my efforts in answering your question.

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top right above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

​The bolt assembly for the Remington Model 33 and many other guns are getting harder and harder to find. Most parts suppliers do not have these in stock. The only thing you can hope for is to find one on ebay or similar sites. These rarely pop up. There is one currently listed for bid on ebay. Here is a link to the ebay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Remington-Model-33-Bolt/183080946673?hash=item2aa0798bf1:g:a64AAOSwjIVaiLqF

This will probably be the last one you will see for awhile.

I hope this helps

Please let me know if I have answered your question.

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first. Please remember to rate this answer.

Sincerely,

Jon

Jon
Jon, Consultant