Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have a remington fieldmaster 121 spec. or W.R.F. 24" round…

Customer Question
I have a remington...

I have a remington fieldmaster 121 spec. or W.R.F. 24" round bbl. serial # 17986.looking for correct parts list and schamatic. Does not look the same as a 121 s. OL' Vet's Gunsmithing Thank you

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

I have a bag of miss. parts but just not the same

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

No. I'am new to the gunsmithing world.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Firearms
12/29/2017
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

Hi, my name is Jon. I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Thank you,

Jon

Take a look here. I think this might help you. Here is a link and a schematic for all of the parts of the Remington 121.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/remington/rifles-rem/121-2

If you need further assistance, I will be right here to assist you.

Please let me know if I have answered your questions.

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jon

Please let me know if I have answered your question.

Sincerely,

Jon