Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

300 black info. I am looking to purchase the 300 black, but…

Customer Question
300 black info Expert's...

300 black info

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

I am looking to purchase the 300 black, but I know very little about it and would like your opinion and other comparison rifles.

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

Info re 300 black

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Firearms
12/26/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 7 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

I guess the first question is, what do you intend to use the .300 Blackout rifle for?